Your vehicle fleet is your most significant investment and with increasing fuel costs and decreasing profit margins, keeping your equipment at peak performance can be the difference between profit and loss. ALcontrol’s Lubetrend programme helps keep your vehicles running efficiently and saves you money. A recent Study with a large road fleet operator found for every £1 spent with ALcontrol, the operator saved £4.50.
How we can help
- Reduce vehicle downtime
- Identify excessive fuelling.
- Reduce your overall Carbon Footprint – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how.
- Reduce unnecessary oil changes
- Extend oil drain intervals – reducing lubricant costs & waste production.
- Identify poor fuel and Adblue supplies and contamination.
- Independent analysis in warranty cases to identify the root cause of failure.
- Confirmation engine oil meets its new oil specification
Types of Analysis
- Lubricated systems: Detecting contamination, confirming suitability of the lubricant, monitoring wear metals and identify root causes of problems before they lead to a failure. Systems monitored include engine, transmission, gear/axle, power-steering and brake fluids.
- Fuel Systems: Test Diesel to full road diesel specifications with various custom test suites. Identify petrol, water, microbes.
- Adblue Systems – Confirm your adblue meets the ISO 22241-2 and DIN V70070. Identify contamination with tap water, coolant, screen-wash, supply issues.
- Coolant Systems – Anti-freeze, in addition to preventing freezing, has an important role of cooling the engine and protecting it from corrosion. If your engine oil is not lasting as long as it should, or your engine is running hot, the coolant condition may be a good place to start.